THE TRUST BOOK
This comprehensive book guides you through your understanding of the process that will help you avoid pitfalls, excessive taxes, liability manipulation, and wasted money.
The Private Asset Protection Trust Book describes steps to:
* Create a Superior "Private Will" that supersedes typical Wills.
* Provide for family care and guardianship
* Protect yourself from the legal and financial ravages of disability
* Provide for pet care and guardianship
* Manage or reduce taxes
* Manage and protect assets regarding disability
* Keep finances and beneficiaries private and eliminate publicity
* Eliminate attorneys fees, court costs, and months of time in probate
* Eliminate the need for a court appointed guardian
* Minimize family conflicts and disputes with friends
* Minimize support expense
* Minimize medical expense
* Minimize education expense
* Simplify accounting complexity and costs
* Distinguish the hype from professional trust experts
* Understand documents
Sample documents are provided; all of the legal forms, finance checklists, including many typical examples. The trust book provides a basic-through advanced view of asset protection, privacy, and trusts that will clarify what you do (and DO NOT) need.
TRUST PLANNING, PRIVACY, & PROTECTION
After reading and gaining the knowledge and basics, you can create your own solution, or get a free quote to get the special language, custom forms, and 24 hour support for a comprehensive turn-key solution. A Quote will provide further information in advanced areas of privacy, asset protection, LLCs, FLPs, IBCs, corporations, trusts, and other related areas. The staff prove themselves by providing education and outstanding support that will inspire you to use them for all of your asset protection and estate planning. They treat you like we all want to be treated. Like friends, and extended family; they have had many of the same staff and clients since 1977.
PLANNING PRIVATELY FOR FAMILY AND HEIRS
A properly defined trust can be the basis for protecting your estate, your finances, your family, and your beneficiaries. It can avoid wasted time and expenses of probate and allow assets to reach heirs as quickly and cost effectively as possible. Without a trust, this is more difficult to accomplish than it should be. The misinformation surrounding living trusts is staggering. Many trusts are poorly written, shamefully mismanaged, and improperly used. But even when correctly planned, a living trust is not necessary or beneficial for everyone. More importantly, almost all trusts cannot protect you or provide benefits while you are still alive. We believe you should get protection Now!
PRIVATE TRUST FOR BUSINESS AND FAMILY
It's difficult to get personal privacy. It's even more difficult to get asset privacy, financial privacy, or business privacy. A properly structured plan can install privacy and recapture lost privacy. You will be able to control who knows where you live, what assets you enjoy, where finances are located, and what your finances contain.
ASSET PROTECTION TRUST FOR BUSINESS AND FAMILY
Asset protection is usually limited to a corporate shield or a protective LLC. That method only provides limited protection and simply divides the risk into two targets instead of one. How do you do it right? We believe that splitting the risk into many private slices diversifies your risk. You can get reduced targeting, separated risk, layers of privacy, and extreme protection. The trust books provide the foundation of knowledge to install private asset protection.
TRUST BOOK - BASICS OF TRUSTS
More: A trust booklet for free: There is no sales promotion, offer of investments, or request of credit card information. There is no cost for the booklet (provided at www.TrueTrustBook.com). The detailed Private Asset Protection Trust Book is also freely available to MEMBERS. All details, forms, definitions, examples, instructions, and True Trust Book chapters are on the
www.TrueTrust.com website, as well as available by email. There is absolutely no obligation to join or pay for portions of the trust booklet. The booklet is free for viewing online and every page is individually printable.
BASIC AFFORDABLE TRUSTS PROTECT YOUR ESTATE
By the time you are named as a defendant in a lawsuit or divorce proceeding, it may be too late to protect your assets. The time to protect assets is now! Fortunately, asset protection can be much easier and far less expensive than you think. In this complete, practical, and easy-to-follow guide, leading privacy and asset protection experts present the steps you can (and should) take to protect your home, your savings, and other assets from creditors, litigants, lawsuits, wayward relatives, the disinherited, medical emergencies, criminals, and divorce.
EXTENDED BENEFITS OF TRUSTS
The books explain the concepts of asset protection. You can protect your assets from malpractice claims, lawsuits, and divorce. The True Trust Booklet is an overview, and The Private Asset Protection Trust Book offers step-by-step guidance in determining which asset-protection strategies and techniques are right for you. You will learn numerous legal and effective methods you can use to:
* Protect your personal assets from business and professional claims
* A trust is better than a prenuptial agreement
* Isolate husband and wife assets, taxes, and credit reports separate from each other
* Protect business assets and family assets from divorce
* Effectively keep in-laws (or their heirs) from owning your assets
* Completely disinherit relatives or others from your assets
* Minimize your risk of lawsuits and other claims against your assets
* Secure your retirement, investments, real estate, and stock holdings
* Eliminate unusual types or unexpected attacks against your assets
* Make your home-based business judgment proof
* Privately own cars, boats, investments, real estate, and bank accounts
* Effectively avoid identity theft without additional cost
* Compare offshore companies and international trusts
* Avoid the "Top Ten" common mistakes in estate planning
* Compare Example Trusts, use Checklists, and select from a Library of Forms
Private Asset Trusts for Planning, Protection, Privacy!
Copyright © 1995 -